Thursday, July 24, 2008

Auburn Kick-Off 2008 at McWane

The Auburn Kick-Off was at McWane Center Wednesday night. Mike & I thought it would be a great event for the boys. Live & Learn!!! There were about 3000 people on a single floor of the McWane center, a little overcrowded to say the least. Here are a few pictures I managed to get despite the crowd.
 
This little girl was standing in front of us & was just too cute. I just had to take her picture.
 
Steven finally ask if the majorette on his left would have her picture made with him. He was not really interested in having his picture made any other time, except with Aubie!
 
Look at Steven's face! He was sooo excited to see Aubie. It was also a celebration for Aubie's 30th Birthday. I felt really old when they said that, I am actually older than Aubie! :(
 
Matthew was not really liking Dad passing him over to these people for all these pictures. I couldn't believe he wouldn't go to the pretty girls or anything. I am sure I will miss that in a few years! ;)

Jacob had no problem getting his picture made with these young ladies.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Jacob ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jacob

Jacob

Steven ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Steven

Steven

Matthew ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Matthew

Matthew