Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tribute to Dennis Wayne "The Rock" Dumas March 5, 1952 - Spetember 15, 2008



I have had the lifelong priviledge of calling one the most talented men I have ever known, my Uncle Dennis. God called him home on Monday September 15, 2008. The hardest thing for me was the thought of never hearing him sing or play his guitar again. I long for the day to hear him play again. I will be able to add a playlist of a CD I have. I will share a little glimpse of his talent with everyone. Please keep out family in your prayers as we go through this difficult time. Here is a picture of the Guitar flowers I ordered from Justice Florist in Mulga. Thank you so much Audrey, you did a wonderful job.

No comments:

Jacob ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jacob

Jacob

Steven ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Steven

Steven

Matthew ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Matthew

Matthew