Saturday, October 18, 2008

Steven's 4th Birthday (better late than never)

I am so sorry for being so late with this post. As you can see from the previous post we had a very unexpected death in the family and I completely skipped posting the birthday party. I am so sorry Steven Bug! Mommy does love you, I just couldn't get it together for a minute, well ok a month. But, I have it all back together now! Anyway, here we go with the party pictures. Steven is really loving Power Rangers right now, so that is what we went with. Unfortunately, my camera doesn't take pictures well with our blinds open in the house. You guessed it, every single one was open, DANG! Several of the pictures I took didn't turn out very well, but here are the rest.

1 comment:

Bama Fans said...

Hi Shannon,
Your kids are adorable. Looks like y'all had a great birthday. Karen Elliott

Jacob ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jacob

Jacob

Steven ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Steven

Steven

Matthew ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Matthew

Matthew